Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I heart my discount

When appreciation rolls around the bend (and then gets extended!!) and new things go on sale, I get way to excited for my own good. I scored some adorable little needlepoint forest creatures in gold frames, a couple of small octagonal mirrors, a slew of super cheap holiday scented candles (mulled wine, fireside, buttered rum, gingerbread, chocolate mousse, etc.), and an old recycled light bulb. What I'm pretty stoked about, though, is the coat I've been eyeing for weeks. 


'Tis the season...












Don't worry, I've finished Christmas shopping, so I'm not spending all of my money on myself, the coat is just for me, but the rest is going in my new home!

1 comment:

marisa said...

ooh i just bought this coat too <3 yay for appreciation!