Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Thanks to Marisa and Kacey for this post idea!

photo taken at St. Stephen's Green in Dublin, Ireland


1. Blogging is: an outlet for me to express my thoughts, inspirations, crafting, baking, decorating and my love for the Lord, my husband, family and friends.
 
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is: I honestly can't think of one since all the one's I'm into right now I've tried. I even dyed my hair red (which is the hair color of the season right now). Wow, I'm bold.

3. My greatest accomplishment thus far is: following my heart and going against my grain by marrying the love of my life.

4. If I had to choose between mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose: pshhh... that's a no-brainer. I have never been a fan of the beach or beach culture. I have always had a love for the mountains. my family owns a condo in Lake Arrowhead and almost all of my favorite memories of my whole life are playing in the snow, walking through the woods, picking berries and watching shooting stars out on that deck with my family.

5. A talent I wish I had is: playing at least one, if not more than one, instrument. my top picks are: piano, violin, slide guitar, banjo, cello and guitar. they say it's never to late to learn...

6. A talent I do have is: acting and directing. I'm normally very modest about it, but I have been told by many people (who have seen my body of work) that I am very talented and should not stop pursuing a career in theatre and/or film.

7. This week I: got answers to some of my two-year-old prayers. celebrated three birthdays. finally had a week with no funerals in the last month and made a casserole... among other things.

1 comment:

Kacie said...

this sounds fun. i might give it a try... look at me.. copying the cool kids ;)