Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our Old Hollywood Super 8mm Wedding

Our wedding DVD was sent to us a couple of weeks ago by the incredibly talented people at Living Cinema. They captured our day better than we could have ever imagined. They used both Super 8mm (per my request) and HD film to record the most wonderful and beautiful day of our lives. I am so pleased with how it all turned out and to give you all a glimpse into it, the amazing Curtis from  Living Cinema has blogged a short film made up entirely of Super 8mm film documenting our love.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Old Hollywood Super 8 Wedding from living cinema on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Lurrrrrrved it. Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of that day. We had an amazing time. <3!

Unknown said...

Oh, Court THANK YOU for being a part of it! I am so happy that you and your hubs were there and could share in what was such an incredibly special day. Luv you!!

Anonymous said...

wow, this video was lovely...perfect song

It definitely took me back...i loved it!

<3sao

Unknown said...

Awwww, thanks Amara!! I love you so much and I miss you like crazy!