Friday, February 11, 2011

blaahhh!


I know I've been absent from here for a little bit, but all I have to say is I think that this editing/slideshow/DVD is going to be the death of me.

I didn't realize how many hours I'd be spending staring at my iMac thus resulting in headaches, fatigue (who knew sitting for hours on end would make you so tired?), and serious backache.

David said, "You don't have to finish it by Sunday."

I've come this far, I'm not giving up now.

And let's be honest, when I do stuff like this, I give it my creative all. That, of course, takes more time.

Okay, back to iMovie/iDVD online tutorials!




2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

That looks so awesome. I know what you mean when you say you have come this far! I do that too!

Unknown said...

thank you darling!!