Wednesday, September 14, 2011

lake arrowhead

I just realized that I never posted any photos of our trip up to my family condo in Lake Arrowhead a few weeks back. We had a lovely weekend of doing nothing except watching movies, taking walks and having an awesome night watching Queen Nation, a Queen cover band.

I love that condo up there. It's the only home that has been a constant throughout my entire life and I have so many amazing memories from trips with my family and my grandparents. I think the reason I love nature and the woods so much is due to this magical place.

I shot some photos on our walk one day. Enjoy :)
























5 comments:

Unknown said...

Queen!!!! Did you rock out?!?!

Katy said...

ahhhh beautiful pictures! reminds me of home to be honest. thanks for sharing! ;-)

mandyface said...

You are always where I want to be.

Caitlin said...

These pictures are so dreamy and lovely. <3

alex said...

The colors in your photos are simply amazing!