Wednesday, October 19, 2011

i'm dying to see...

It's got to be obvious if you know me or read my blog that I'm a huge film buff. I love films so much it's kind of ridiculous. When I see trailers for films I want to see it makes me super giddy and excited and just totally pumped.

Here are a list of trailers of films that I'm kind of dying to see.


THE HUNGER GAMES!!! Why is March four months away? I can't wait. Dave won't even watch this teaser because he doesn't want it to spoil it for him. He read the series after I basically begged him to and went nuts over it (duh) and we're both going to read the first book again before the film is released. I CAN'T WAIT.

The Hunger Games Theatrical Trailer


Now, I have yet to read this book series, but after watching both of these trailers I am dead set on starting them before the release date of this film. I know there have been other film adaptations, but this is David Fincher we're talking about. I'm waiting for this one.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Teaser Trailer

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Theatrical Trailer

Pretty much anything to do with Shakespeare I jump on. This looks pretty awesome.

Anonymous Theatrical Trailer

I'm a HUGE Edgar Allan Poe fan. I mean, big time fan. I'm a little disappointed that this isn't a biopic, but it's okay. I'll still see it just because it's Poe.

The Raven Theatrical Trailer

I used to have posters of Monroe all over my room growing up. I've seen almost all of her films. She's always really fascinated me. This looks pretty good.

My Week With Marilyn Theatrical Trailer

Something about this movie intrigues me.

Like Crazy Theatrical Trailer

Leo. Eastwood. Biopic. Enough said.

J. Edgar Theatrical Trailer

Meryl Streep. That's all I have to say. Meryl freaking Streep.

The Iron Lady Theatrical Trailer

What upcoming films are you dying to see?
Post a Comment