Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear blog,

I have been avoiding you.


Well, only in the last few days. Before that, I was just way too busy to think about you (I'm sorry, that was harsh). Please forgive me. I am trying to change.


xoxo,
Andrea

Yup. Things have been crazy around here. A couple of weeks ago I realized that I had spent almost an entire week forgetting I even had a blog. Yeah, it was nuts.
I'll fill you in on all the happenings, but I'll try to make it short and sweet(ish).

First and foremost: David and I are selling our condo and looking for a house to buy in Long Beach (HOO-FREAKING-RAY).
BUT
what all of that entails is making sure that every moment of the day, my home is SPOTLESS. Easier said than done. I mean, I don't think we're slobs or anything, but let's be real: nobody's house is constantly spotless. NOBODY'S. The reason we've been keeping it as tidy as possible is because at any moment someone can just drop by and look at the condo. There was one point when I was literally having a panic attack in my kitchen (I won't go into why, I'll just say everything is a-okay now, I was just stressing) and in comes a nice couple to look at the place, along with my puffy, red, hyperventilating face.
So, yeah, that happens.

Also, more good news for life/bad news for blog: I've finally found a real job (yes, it's a real job in which I get paid). I am now an Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot (check it out!). I pretty much sell gorgeous jewelz. I come to your house, bring my swag, hand out some Look Books, style your friends and help you get free jewelry. It's pretty awesome and totally legit. I'm loving it. (Seriously, if you live in SoCal and want to host a party, hit me up. It's totally free and you get free jewelry. What's not to love??).

Oh! Remember this post where I featured that seriously awesome Stella & Dot bracelet? Yeah.

Anyway, all that to say we've been BUSY. I know that doesn't seem like a whole lot, but there have been several other little things that have occurred when I've just had to say "So sorry, He Calls Me Wifey, you're on the back burner again this week."

I hope to be back on track. There's tons of music I want to share and my camera/tripod has been quite lonely. The What I Wore posts need a comeback.

In the meantime, this'll have to suffice...



{thanks for the photo Chanell!}

{same outfit, different day, different jewels: Bianca Tassel Necklace}


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTY.

Love you.

Unknown said...

Andrea!
Congrats on the new job, that sounds so up your alley!! Cute stuff too!

XO
Brenda

Unknown said...

Rachel: love YOU.

Brenda: thanks! i'm really loving it :)

Adrian said...

So this means you'll probably be super close to me once you move. Yay! We'll have to get coffee.
p.s. I seriously might hit you up about a party. I'm thinking sometime this summer. We'll talk.

Unknown said...

Adrian: Yes, definitely!! I would LOVE to do coffee! email me at a.carpenter.h@gmail.com about the S&D party!
what's your email??

Contemplating Beauty said...

I hope your move goes well!!! And the jewelry is just amazing, I need some asap!