Wednesday, May 16, 2012

long locks & top knots.


i'm obsessed with long, thick and wavy locks... mermaid hair, if you will. i have been growing my hair out for years, refusing to cut it (only trims!) in attempt to have that wild mane. it's getting there, and i'm even taking pre-natal vitamins to help it grow even more (my nails are super strong, as a result) and i can't wait for my hair to reach the small of my back (only a few more inches to go)!

until then, i'm lusting over these photos and praying for my Ariel hair to get here sooner rather than later. i also love throwing my hair up into a top knot when i don't feel like messing with it.

pssst... i have a hair tutorial coming soon, so keep an eye out!

{photos source}

4 comments:

monster cakes said...

You have the most beautiful hair. I, too, am taking prenatal vitamins to help me grow out my pixie cut! It almost skims my shoulders, which is huge! haha I'll be sending happy hair thoughts your way. Grow hair grow!

Victoria Gayle said...

I hope its a topknot tutorial! I love yours :)

Megane said...

im working on my lion mane. I also take pre natals for the same reason. and biotin too. I recently started using Moroccan argan oil which is Aaaaaamaaazing. and a classmate of mine mentioned that fish oil pills work really well for her. so I may try those soon too. :)

Katie said...

What stunning photos! I'm definitely saving them in my inspiration folder. Although they make me miss my beautiful long hair oh so badly!