Sunday, September 16, 2012

this is ridiculous.






















































you guys, i am dyyyyyyyyyying in this heat as i'm sure most of you southern californians are. what is this?? please, please i do not want an indian summer. my hair has been in a perma top knot (which is fine by me, but i wanna show off my ombre locks). and i can't even go on my 3 mile runs or ride my bike! this is ridiculous. i'm dreaming of autumn and sweaters and boots and hot apple cider and scarves and fires and brisk breezes on my skin as i run through the streets and the wind through my hair as i ride my bike.

though i've enjoyed the summer i am R E A D Y for the fall.

photo

2 comments:

karamurano said...

ugh, I am so with you on this. I am ready for cute fall clothes!

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more! I'm ready for fall!!!