Tuesday, August 27, 2013

a day off.


today has been very peaceful and quiet. i let myself sleep in until 6:45a, spent the morning with the animals and with my book, and of course a big cup of coffee. i love my job, but it's nice to get a day off in the middle of the week to kind of recharge. the weekends always seem to be filled with tasks and errands to be done, if we're not spending it with friends or family. i'm the type of person who needs quiet alone time to refuel my batteries and i'm pretty thankful to get that today. there are a few things that need to be done, but i'm not rushing around and i'm just trying to enjoy these quiet moments, which is something i too often take for granted.

last week i got a copy of the new Anthology magazine which features one of my favorite bloggers/artists, Katie Stratton of Pencil Box. i love her aesthetic and her style. she has such an adorable little family and her blog is always a great source of inspiration to me. you should check out the article and her blog.

xoxo

No comments: