Saturday, August 24, 2013

if i could send you these flowers i would.


in regards to my previous post i wanted to say that i am so thankful to all of you who have reached out to me or left comments letting me know how happy you are that i'm back to blogging, or that you have felt the same feelings i expressed. it's been a real encouragement to me. i hesitated for months and months to share my feelings publicly out of fear that i would come off pretentious or fear that i would get major backlash or that no one would understand. i'm so grateful that i'm not the only one who feels this way, and also for those who have spoken up and let me know that. i really appreciate and love you!

in other news, we had such a lovely saturday, even though it's been so hot lately (well, hot for southern california). i just cannot wait for Fall and halloween and sweaters and hot tea. summer is not my favorite and though i sometimes look forward to the fun and memories that summer brings when spring is in full bloom, i always want it to end, like, immediately after it has begun. i hate the heat, but we're in the home stretch. just a few more weeks and the rest of us californians will be sporting those scarves (yes, i already am, but only in the early morning on my way to work).

happy weekend!

No comments: