Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Fair '09

It is becoming a tradition that we take photo booth pictures at the Orange County Fair every year and this summer was no exception. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.





That's my friend, Amara, up there with me. We've missed her for such a long time. She just recently got back from living in London for about seven months. Such a long time to not see a dear friend (and future bridesmaid)!

These ones below were taken last year. They're pretty cute and funny, too. Nicole (the blonde) is another very good friend of mine who is also a bridesmaid and fellow blogger, http://theehappiestgirl.blogspot.com/.  Sean is pretty cool, too. My maid of honor is Ashley, the brunette, munchin' on the corn.





This year was particularly fun for reasons I don't think I can quite explain. Maybe spending the extra dough to get a fun pass for unlimited rides helped, since Dave and I had endless fun riding those ridiculously dangerous rides. Yeah, I think that had something to do with it.

1 comment:

marisa said...

your pictures are adorable!