Wednesday, August 26, 2009

From Scratch

I'm just itching to make something. Lately when I'm getting ready for work, I'll watch Ina and Giada on The Food Network and think about cooking or baking. Or I'll start thinking of sewing projects I can work on, but things are so crazy busy lately with work, the wedding and the condo I can't really do any of those things. My sewing machine and supplies are pretty much all packed up, and I'm afraid I won't be able to use it until I move in, in SIX AND A HALF MONTHS. That seems like forever!

I was hoping to post some photos of the homemade graham cracker cake I made from scratch (frosting, too!) for Dave's surprise birthday party almost two weeks ago, but amidst the anxiety and worry of ruining Dave's surprise, I forgot to take any photos. Ah, oh well.

Next post will hopefully be sooner and much better. Sorry to my...two readers, haha.

1 comment:

marisa said...

i miss you love. and let's get together and have a girls cooking night soon!??