Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Save-The-Date

I am so excited!!

Kitty Bubs Kennedy of Posh Pen Craft, who also happens to be a good friend of mine, sent me the proofs for the save-the-dates yesterday and it absolutely made my day. I am so thrilled at how they turned out, I didn't even ask to change a thing. They were exactly what I had asked for and beyond.

For weeks I had been sending her inspiration photos and ideas of how I would like them to look and she and her artist nailed it. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that she and I are on the same wavelength and have such similar taste in so many respects.

I just cannot express how ecstatic I am about these. I just cannot wait to get them printed and send them out to all of our guests. I'm so tempted to post photos of them, but I will resist! I shall prevail and be patient!

I can't wait for you to see them. They are so adorable.

No comments: