Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is this for real??

Has anyone seen the new Williams & Sonoma catalog? Well, I have and let me tell you I went a little nutty inside. I absolutely could not control the giddiness bubbling up inside. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will say little more...

What can possibly tell you it's Autumn more than pumpkin or apple pie? Oh, how about a leaf shaped crust on your holiday treat?!



Would you like an apple pie? Oh, how about an apple shaped pie? Pumpkin anyone? This is BANANAS!



This kind of beats my mom's boyfriend's collection of Christmas houses he sets up every year. I mean, it's edible.



Oh hey kids, you can have your choo choo train and eat it too!





I feel like enjoying a giant Oreo, how about you?





Excuse me but did my mind just explode? Yes, I think it did.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I've seen the apple shaped pies! so adorable!

marisa said...

ahhh! i love the leaf cookie cutters!! <3

Unknown said...

aren't those little pies the cutest things ever?!

Amy G. said...

I have the pie crust cutters. and i LOVE them. It makes your pies so much more extra special :) plus they are super easy to use.

(and yes i know this is like 1 1/2 years after your post)