Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today is the day...

It has been two years since our first date. When David and I began hanging out that September, I was a little unsure because my commitment level was still a little shaky, but he was persistent and faithful and boy am I thankful for it. I almost lost my chance, but I am so joyful that I listened to my heart and didn't let him go.


We aren't perfect and it's not always easy, but our love and our bond continues to grow. I value the enormous heart that the Lord prepared for me that dwells within him. He loves me despite all of my faults and failures, and he brings out the qualities in me I didn't even know I possessed. 


In less than four short months, we will begin our lives as a family, a unit that each day of prayer will strengthen and bless.


In this season of thankfulness and family, there is no question about it: I am thankful for David and for his love. I am truly blessed. My cup runneth over.








































4 comments:

marisa said...

so sweet <3 congrats on the 2 years!

Jayne said...

This made me tear up a little. Yay for LOVE.

Kacie said...

i just want to put you two in my pocket.

Vivi said...

so bEautiFul x may you be truly blessed in your marriage & life journey together!!! x

vivI.Iviv
www.lovexevol.blogspot.com