Saturday, December 5, 2009

Full Day

It's my day off!


Last week Dave and I registered at Crate & Barrel and it was SO FUN. I still have to go over the list again and revise it because there were a few things I scanned and then found a better equivalent, but other than that, we're all set to go with C&B. 


Today we're going to South Coast to struggle against the massive amount of holiday shoppers and register at Williams & Sonoma as well as Macy's, with a lunch stop at Gypsy Den. I haven't been there in so long and I am definitely looking forward to it.


After that we're going to rush back to Long Beach on 2nd Street for the Christmas parade. I have never been so I am really excited to check it out. 


Like I said before, it's my day off, but oh what a full day it will be.

1 comment:

marisa said...

Have fun today girl! We might head over to the parade later too :)