Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Save-The-Dates

So we've sent out the save-the-dates, quite a while ago, but some people didn't end up getting them for some reason. I think it may have been because of typos, but who really knows. 


I'm still so proud of them. Every time I see them I get all giddy inside because it is EXACTLY what I wanted. I love my Kitty and the wonderful job she did interpreting my desires to her artist. She made my save-the-date dreams come true!


And so here they are. I hope you love them as much as David and I do. We are so pleased with the results...






5 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

just found your blog through marisa's and it's lovely.

i love your save-the-dates. so pretty.

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog -- I need to do some back-tracking! But I love these save-the-dates, good luck with the rest of your wedding planning!! :)

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

I love these. They are just perfect. I look forward to read more about your wedding plans! 100 layer cake is a great blog for wedding inspiration. www.100layercake.com

I'm not even getting married and I love to gush over it.

Anonymous said...

these are so cool! love. love your banner photo, too. congrats on the wedding!