Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm back... I hope for good.

We finally have the internet at our new place!! Ahhh I'm so excited. I've been updating my Facebook on my BlackBerry, but unfortunately not my blog. I'm really excited to set up my computer (I'm on David's laptop right now), and then I can upload all the photos from the wedding, all 1200+ of them, and find some time to filter out my favorites for a decent wedding post.

Unfortunately for my blog, but very fortunately for me, David and I leave for our European honeymoon (for a whole month) in two weeks, so I doubt I'll be able to find the time to publish said post until after we get back from Europe, but I'm definitely going to try.

Now that I'm so close to setting up my computer I can FINALLY put together my playlist for the videographer and then hopefully we'll get to see some footage of the wedding. I'm really excited about reliving the wedding. It really felt like we were at the best party of our lives, but kind of missed it, so I'm hoping the footage will show us things we never saw and remind us of things we forgot about.

With my weekend off, I'm expecting to be back soon! Hope you all are doing well <3

No comments: