Sunday, September 12, 2010

it's been a while

Well, last time I said I was back for good and I guess I lied. I would like to come back to my blog for good, so here I go again!

Tomorrow I will have been married for 6 months and it feels kinda crazy and awesome and just plain good. I love my husband so much. He is my best friend and has the most loving heart. 

I quit my job at Anthropologie a couple of months ago and I miss my Anthro ladies SO MUCH, but I really feel that I am on the road to something that could be big. A lot has happened in my immediate family this summer and as much as I'd like to shout it all out to the world, I just shouldn't. It's been rough, but God works in mysterious ways and through loss comes liberation.

Our little home is almost ready for a house warming party. I've got just one more room to finish and a few photos to hang, but it's almost complete! 

David and I have recently become members of our church at Bethany and are getting more involved, making new friends and really working on being better spouses, children, siblings and friends. I know I have a long way to go and some issues and conflicts to resolve, but things are moving in the right direction. 

David got a promotion a while ago and although he is more stressed out now than ever before, he is learning so much and growing like crazy and I am so proud. I started working part-time for my mom, doing some personal secretarial work while I figure out my next move. I've been seriously considering going back to school for my Master's and am on the fence about what it is I want to study. I am, of course, leaning towards theatre, but English has been tempting me.

Anyway, that's what's been going on lately. Hopefully I'll get back on here soon and start making more friends and start reading more of all that you have to say!

No comments: