Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meet Bogart

This is Bogart, my kitteh, also known as Bogie, and sometimes Booger.

He loves to cuddle under quilts...

or hide under them when he's scared of the noise the dryer makes.

He LOVES to sleep under them...

 or over them.

 He stretches and rolls all up in them...

and loves to stake his claim on freshly made beds...

 or on my side next to Dave.

 He asks me why it's so hot...

and sometimes gets playful.


He is almost always looking out windows & listening to the birds when he is awake...




or waiting for me outside of rooms he is not allowed in.


He is my moody, cuddly, stubborn, silly, scaredy little cat and I love him like crazy.

5 comments:

marisa said...

Aww he's adorable!

marisa said...

Also, YAY! You got a blog button!! Adding it...NOW!

Kacie said...

i love that you wrote about Bogart. it makes my 100 other posts about singer seem okay :)

its like having a child that your proud of that you didn't birth, that isn't the same species, that can't speak, but you love them regardless.
i worry about her when i leave the house and when i'm out. hoping that she's asleep and not sad that no one is with her.

is that weird?
i feel like i'm going to be one of THOSE moms.. :)

i was playing with her last night and i said to myself... i can't even imagine our home with out her.. then i felt silly for thinking that since she's just a dog, then i felt silly for thinking that she's just a dog cause she's MY dog. and i can obsess over her and fuss over her and cuddle her heavy floppy body, but shes mine. and she's my little one. and i love to her bits and teeny tiny pieces.
but some times i feel silly anyway
:)

Mikelle Jade said...

Ooooh your cat looks lush, and so soft! He is very photogenic too :)

Thanks for grabbing my button! I've done the same!

Unknown said...

Marisa: Hey thanks! I'll grab your button, too :)

Kacie: I worry about Bogart when we're gone too!! I know exactly how you feel. It's like your pet is your little child... or practice child, haha. I worry about him when we're gone because I know he misses us. Even though he pays very little attention to us (seriously) he KNOWS when we're gone, and when we come back he talks and talks and talks and taaaaaallks.

You shouldn't feel silly, cause even though Dave tries to make me feel silly for loving my Bogie so much, I just don't. He's my baby! And Singer is your baby.

MJ: Thanks! He is pretty lush and soft... and he knows it, haha. Thanks for grabbing my button!! I really appreciate it :)