Monday, October 25, 2010

lovin' blogs

My lovely and adorable friend Kacie inspired me to put my blog out there more by joining Bloglovin' and I have to say it's pretty awesome! If you don't have your own blog, you can easily follow those that do. If you do have a blog, it helps you get your blog some more followers. How exciting!

So... follow me via Bloglovin'! There are some super cute widgets out there, too!

And, of course, follow Kacie!









~OR~ 








Click over there ---------------------------------------------->

4 comments:

Kacie said...

aww thanks Andrea for the shout out! <3

Unknown said...

thank YOU for the inspiration!!

Kristie Garrison said...

Andrea - I love following your blog - I look forward to the next post and what the subject matter might be.

Unknown said...

Kristie: thank you again <3