Tuesday, February 15, 2011

in pictures

A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

So instead of letting you read about my lovely Valentine's Day with my sweet hubs, I'll let you see about it.




Okay, okay I will cheat a little and tell you that David's gift to me was the most creative gift he's given me. He knows how much I love to go to the movies (he hates it), bowling (we both love it), ice skating (he loves it, I'm afraid of it, but have been really wanting to go), museum (I love it, he hates it), free date (I guess that means I don't have to pay? haha, so funny), and finally, go see a play (that is the best, to me).

I got David a really awesome gift (at least I think so), but it still hasn't arrived in the mail so the wait is still on. I can't wait to give it to him.
Post a Comment