Saturday, February 5, 2011

just plain jayne

So there's this incredibly awesome chick I've known for the last, hmmmm, 5 years or so?


We met in college and although we never got super close throughout the years, until recently, I've always known she was one smart cookie.


She's a fantastic writer, she's hilarious, intelligent, honest, open-minded, sassy, supportive, encouraging and well, just basically an all around amazing/beautiful woman and friend.


She started a blog a while back about her experiences with pregnancy and being a new mommy, but it has, as she would say, morphed into something more than just that. She has made her blog into a place to just be who she is, not apologize and just tell it like it is. Her words have not only encouraged & touched me, they have done so for many others and I would be shocked if they didn't do the same for you.


I have two favorite blogs and hers is one of them. She never ceases to keep me reading and I'm always excited to find out what she has to say.


So here's me telling you, my readers, to check out her blog. Pronto.


Without further ado, I give you Courtney Gonzales-Jayne aka JustPlainJayne.


You can thank me later!

3 comments:

Kacie said...

love her blog!

Jayne said...

Thank you sweet lady! You are awesome!

Unknown said...

<3 you both!