Monday, February 7, 2011

iCal

This is just a peek at how crazy February is getting (I'm not even finished updating my Calendar). In my free time I've been editing honeymoon photos to make a slideshow before the 13th for my in-laws, and you know, cross stitching. I can't let go of my cross stitch obsession.




















The crazy thing is that March is going to be crazier and then April and May are going to be balls to the walls insane.


It's so strange how my life always shifts from waves of craziness to absolutely nothing. It happens all the time.


I will do this! I am preparing! I won't be caught by surprise again like I always am!

3 comments:

Kacie said...

i'm officially in love with the phrase "balls to the walls"

Diana Smith said...

wow you are soo busy!! I hate it when that happens, but it is nice to have down time!

Unknown said...

Kacie: aaahahaha I said it a while ago to Dave and he was like, "excuse me?" he had never heard that expression before!

Diana: I knooooow!! down time is my fave, haha.