Tuesday, March 1, 2011

any suggestions??

Hello all!


So I'm going to be sprucing up this space a little bit. I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get it all up and spiffy, but it's on it's way.


I haven't hired anyone to design my blog or anything like that, I'm doing it on my own and it won't be super fancy, but I'm bored with what I have now and need a little change.


I already have some ideas, but if anyone has any they'd like to throw out there (especially those of you who have super fancy blogs), that'd be cool :)


Hope you all had a great Tuesday. G'night!

11 comments:

Mrs. Biscuit said...

Unfortunately I cannot be of much help with the advice as my blog is currently a giant disaster... but I'm excited to see how you change things up! Cleaning up my blog feels like cleaning up my house to me... and there isn't really anything better than that =)

Unknown said...

Mrs. Biscuit: I love that you just compared cleaning your blog to cleaning your house. So true!! Haha

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Go here

http://www.deluxetemplates.net/


they have great templates


Good luck i am trying to do the same to my blog

Monique said...

Good luck with the new design. Looking forward to see what you come up with. It looks good now but I know how a change will be fun.

Young People in Love said...

Just found your blog and kinda LOVE it! Def. am a new follower!

Blog sprucing-up is the best :) Love that creative aspect of blogging. Also, I reallllly wanna grab your little pup's body wrinkles. So cute.

Unknown said...

Melissa: Hey thanks so much! I checked out that site and I might just use one of those templates! You're awesome :)

Monique: Why, thank you!!

Young People in Love: Hello, new friend!! Thanks so much! I love your blog too, you and your hubby are ADORBS!

Hahaha, ya Singer's wrinkles are the cutest, she's actually my friend Kacie's and she loves to cuddle!

Diana Smith said...

can't wait to see what you do! it will be gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Diana! I just finished and I still have to make another button, but I think for now I really like it. I hope everyone else does too :-D

Mrs. Biscuit said...

It looks great so far! =)

Kacie said...

i love it!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kace! You're the bomb dot com ;)