Thursday, March 17, 2011

where I left my heart

{can you see the clover?}

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

It truly is a great day to be a redheaded, green eyed Irish girl.
I so wish I could be back in Ireland today instead of here longing to be on the greenest patch of earth the good Lord gave us. It truly was hard for me to get on that plane to London and leave, watching as the patches of countless different shades of green grow smaller and smaller.

Someday we will meet again.
But until then...












3 comments:

Unknown said...

So gorgeous and lush! Kinda like you! ;)

Did you figure out the commenting crisis?

Adrian said...

I love all these green photos. I so badly want to go to Ireland one day. I might have to sell a kidney to do it but it'll have to happen.

cailen ascher said...

what striking images. i've always wanted to travel to the emerald isle. it looks magical : )

ps i'm your newest follower.

best,
cailen

www.cailenascher.blogspot.com