Thursday, March 17, 2011

can i please just leave some comments??

{image via google}

Alright friends and fellow bloggers of whom I follow. There are, like, a bajillion posts that I want to comment on or reply to my own comments, but for some reason, Blogger is going through a mini-meltdown (or my gmail is)... or, ahem, I am... and I (for the most part) can't post comments.

Sooooo, to the following people just know this (in case you even read this): expect to get some comments soon. Possibly even be bombarded with them because I HAVE been reading your posts.

In no particular order:

Courtney (JustPlainJayne)
Kacie (twodowningsaday)
Rachel (No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane)
Diana (The Smith Circles)
Jess (thedoeorthedeer)
Danielle (sometimessweet)

...and a few others here and there.

So ladies, I'm sorry! As much as I value comments, I know each of you do as well :)

2 comments:

Mary Nevin said...

what a beautiful blog!! found you through claire and i'm your newest follower!! can't wait to read more :)

Diana Smith said...

thats gotta be annoying for you!! You are totally fine! If you comment YAY, if you don't, that okay! I still read your blog and love it! yay for comments though haha