Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I heard the news today... oh, boy!

So I found out today that my brother & sister-in-law are having a baby boy!! They found out today the sex of the baby and I am so very excited. They're planning to name him Isaiah (I LOVE that name!).

Junior, my (adopted) brother called me today to tell me the news, except he was too late because my mom already spilled the beans, but I'm glad we got to chat.

LaRae, my sister-in-law, had a difficult pregnancy with Keilani, my 5-year-old niece, so we're hoping and praying that this pregnancy goes easier and smoother than the last. Keilani was also pre-mature, so we're also hoping for Isaiah to be born full term.

I'm really excited for this baby. After all that our family has been through in the last year, this wonderful news is VERY welcome. We need something to lighten the mood, haha.

{Junior, LaRae & Keilani}

{Dave, Keilani & I in New York last Christmas}


8 comments:

Mary Nevin said...

how exciting!!! congrats to your family! Isaiah is such a beautiful name! unique but classic, it's really quite perfect :) i'll definitely keep your family in my prayers and hope your sister in law has a safe and healthy pregnancy!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

That's great news...congrats to your family!!

New follower...gonna go check out more of your blog!!

Unknown said...

Please give Junior and LaRae our best - such great news - your family definately deserves a year of wonderful blessings - and this is a great blessing! xo

Diana Smith said...

aww congrats to them!! Yay for more babies!

grey rose (they/them) said...

hooray for babies!
isn't being an aunt super awesome!?

and p.s. my little guy is adopted:) all of our children will be!

mandyface said...

Yay congrats to them! Babies are so in right now.

bohomamasoul said...

hello, sweet friend of mine! that is SO exciting! now they'll have a boy AND a girl! what a wonderful blessing. you must be the most wonderful auntie on the planet. adopt me?

Unknown said...

Thanks to everyone for all of the well wishes! I sure am excited :-D