Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New York through Instagram



Hello all!

I know I've been MIA for a while, but I've been a busy girl.

Unfortunately this is going to be short because I am currently cleaning the house and about to do some cardio, then grocery shop, but I wanted to quickly share a few photos from our short trip to New York last week. I took some photos with my Canon, but I still haven't had the time to edit them, so here are some snaps I took with my iPhone. Hope you enjoy!


{Best veggie burger ever}

{I couldn't believe that my wedding shoes now come in all different colors, lower heels and flats!
They were so hard to find the first time around.}


{The Plaza}

{My mom spoiling Dave with a Burberry coat and scarf}

{Getting spoiled at Manolo Blahnik}


{I spent a few hours at the MET}



{Anthro}

{We saw a lot of beautiful trees and buildings during our walk through SoHo and The Village}
















{The best gouda cheese I have ever tasted and it came with delicious cabernet, dried fruit, nuts and a HONEY COMB!}


{I want him}


{Leaving the city}

{Lunch at JFK}



Post a Comment