Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New York through Instagram



Hello all!

I know I've been MIA for a while, but I've been a busy girl.

Unfortunately this is going to be short because I am currently cleaning the house and about to do some cardio, then grocery shop, but I wanted to quickly share a few photos from our short trip to New York last week. I took some photos with my Canon, but I still haven't had the time to edit them, so here are some snaps I took with my iPhone. Hope you enjoy!


{Best veggie burger ever}

{I couldn't believe that my wedding shoes now come in all different colors, lower heels and flats!
They were so hard to find the first time around.}


{The Plaza}

{My mom spoiling Dave with a Burberry coat and scarf}

{Getting spoiled at Manolo Blahnik}


{I spent a few hours at the MET}



{Anthro}

{We saw a lot of beautiful trees and buildings during our walk through SoHo and The Village}
















{The best gouda cheese I have ever tasted and it came with delicious cabernet, dried fruit, nuts and a HONEY COMB!}


{I want him}


{Leaving the city}

{Lunch at JFK}



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea you seriously crack me up!! That prostitute text was HILARIOUS! I'm still laughing!
I am however extremely jealous...your mum spoils your man with a burberry jacket and scarf whilst we get spoilt with a pair of pyjamas?!
One day I'll get to New York, one day. Love these pics gorgeous, they allowed me to live vicariously through your trip ;)
With love xx

Mrs. Biscuit said...

I love New York but haven't been able to make it there for a few years! That sushi in your last picture looks so yummy! I definitely need to start cooking supper!!!

It sounds and looks like you had an amazing trip! I'm definitely jealous that you got spoiled at Manolo Blahnik... did you get some pretty new shoes? I want to see them so I can live vicariously through you! I love love love shoes!!!

<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Jenn said...

How did we not take a photo together?

#friendshipfail

grey rose (they/them) said...

BEAUTY FULL post! i adore nyc. looks like y'all had such a delightful visit! hoping we can swing there when we go visit east coast fam this summer;)

Mary Nevin said...

gorgeous photos!! i especially love the met & plaza! looks amazing!! :)

LittleGreenThread said...

Great shots! My husband & I have been to NYC twice. The first time I was 7 months pregnant & it was FREEZING. I hated it. The second time we had beautiful weather & I was not with child :) I loved it!!!

Ashley said...

i need instagram! gahh these are amazing! I need to travel...to new york... love it lady! :)

Unknown said...

Stacey: Hahahaha, wasn't that a hilarious text?? I know, I know, my mom is pretty awesome. I'm really glad you enjoyed the photos!

Mrs. Biscuit: I did get new shoes! They're black patent leather mary jane pumps. I'll have to take photos and post them!

Jenn: OMG seriously! I just thought of that yesterday and I thought of how silly it was that we didn't remember to take a photo! We were just having too much of a good time to worry about a photo, haha.

Hannah: You should totally go if you can!!

Mary: Thanks, lady!

Alison: Oh noo!! yes, New York in winter is BRUTAL. I'm really glad that you had the chance to go back and enjoy it in all it's glory!

Ashley: get Instagram and find me! my name is lovelyladypilot :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Dave's text

Anonymous said...

DAVE!!!


hahaha

Beautiful photos by the way...NY looks so amazing [esp via intagrm] ;-)

<3 Mar

Jessi said...

great photos!! I love nyc it's so pretty

Unknown said...

Love these photos. NYC is theeeee best.