Sunday, June 26, 2011

taking a break

Today I'll be leaving on an aeroplane.

I've decided not to talk about where I am going until after I get back. 

I'll be gone for almost two weeks.

There will be no Weight Watchers updates because I won't be able to attend my meetings.

There will be no weekly Fabulous Films Friday updates, either. I thought about doing them anyway and just scheduling the posts accordingly, but honestly I don't have the time to do that so it'll just have to wait.

I probably won't be able to check blogger so comments will be moderated when I get back.

Wish me luck and safe travels!

I kinda wish I were flying on these, but hey, what can you do?

~Andrea~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your vacation and relax :-)

Caitlin said...

Enjoy your vacation lady! And fly safely :)

Anonymous said...

have fun, friend!

grey rose (they/them) said...

how dare you take a break from friday films!
:)

enjoy your time away! loving those sweet planes.
xo

Monique said...

Have a wonderful trip lady and looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back!

kriznizzel said...

Love your blog found you from TART and look forward to following! I'm going to love new movie ideas on a friday, I'm a bit of a movie geek! Have a great trip
Kristy
The boy named after a car

Kelsey Cole said...

Cute post:) I'm excited to find out where you went for your vacation! Have fun!