Friday, August 12, 2011

birthday boy

Today is the love of my life's birthday.

My husband turns 25 today and, though he's not the biggest fan of birthdays, I hope today is the best birthday yet. We don't have a party planned (though I wish we did), we're not celebrating with family or friends (though that would be fun), we're simply doing just what he wants: going to Famous Dave's for dinner and eating my homemade apple pie with homemade vanilla bean ice cream.

David is my best friend, the love of my life.
He has such a huge heart.
He is kind
gentle
loving
generous
beautiful
hilarious
forgiving
and so much more.

I literally could go on and on.

To my love, my Daveycakes, Happy 25th Birthday!






















7 comments:

Alyss said...

Happy Birthday to your hubs! Enjoy that homemade deliciousness.

It's my son's bday today, too. His first! Maybe that means he'll someday be able to grow a sweet 'stach like your husband has. :)

Caitlin said...

Happiest of birthdays to your awesome and handsome husband. Awesome and handsome husbands with August birthdays are the best:)

Kasey Lynne said...

Happy Birthday to your Dave!!!

grey rose (they/them) said...

adoreable!
happy birthday!
what a sweet post.
xo

Brooke said...

Cute photobooth picture. Love your wedding dress!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!
You two are such a beautiful couple!

Have a blessed day!
Sarah =)

btw... This verse above is so beautiful. Amen!

Unknown said...

Awwww, thank you all for the wonderful birthday boy love!!! Big <3's!!!