Tuesday, August 16, 2011

growing is forever

I have such a huge love of forests and trees. There's something mysterious and majestic about them. I have always been drawn to their silence and beauty. I could walk in the woods for hours.

I happened to stumble upon this video recently and I cannot get over how gorgeous it is.
I promise you will not be sorry you watched it.

Growing is Forever from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.
I have a deep affection for the Redwood forests of Northern California. This is my best attempt to capture the reverence I feel when in the presence of these giants.

A Film by Jesse Rosten - twitter.com/JesseRosten
Written & Read by Kallie Markle - twitter.com/lightningvsbug
Music - "Window"  The Album Leaf



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh sexy lady! I love the new layout and I think you look super duper lovely!!
LOVE!
xx Stace

Eva said...

how beautiful and soothing! this video could embody my new "happy place".

Kasey Lynne said...

absolutely love this. i could sit amongst those trees for forever... so beautiful.

btw, LOVE the new header!

Unknown said...

thanks you guys! i'm so glad you like the new look and the video <3

christinerojas said...

love the new banner!

Emily said...

The video gave me chills! Beautifully written, read, and filmed!

M.R. said...

thanks for posting!

mandyface said...

Guh. Srsly. Gorg. Trees are the bees knees.

Unknown said...

thanks guys! isn't this video just to die for?

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I agree with you there is something so magical about a forest- i think it's nature and it being all around you. :)

Caitlin said...

Beautiful, thank you so much for sharing this.

Newlymeds said...

Oh wow! your cooking looking amazing!! I think a recipe blog is a great idea!!