Thursday, August 18, 2011

recipe blog?

Okay I need some opinions people.

I've received quite a lot of emails and comments from my readers asking me if and when I am going to start a recipe blog. I've been thinking more and more about it and I'd really love to start one, but I've already got my weekly WW posts as well as my weekly Film Fridays post, so I don't think I would make it a weekly post.

If I created a separate blog that would be linked up here on He Calls Me Wifey, how many of you would actually be interested in this and actually read it? I definitely want to make sure that if I do this, you all will benefit from it in some way.

Here are a few food related posts I have published in the past:

Probably the most popular one would be Bon Appetit 

Then there's the one where I made Dave and apple pie that he really did not want to share

This was a post I did after going back on WW and making  WW friendly meals every day for a week.


So what do you all think? Would you be interested in a recipe blog?

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

I think a separate recipe blog would be a good idea :)

christinerojas said...

yes, please :)

mandyface said...

Doooo it!! Ps- did I mention I lurve your blog header??

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

haha yeah he should just be happy I am working out right?! haha anyways he does it all the time now and sometimes I laugh at him because the way he does the moves is just TOO funny haha :) Yeah I didn't even finish it the first time I tried it! hahaha It seems so simple, yet in reality it is SO hard! But you can do it :)! I will check our you 30 day posts
-Alycia

M.R. said...

I would read it!

MINDOFMR.BLOGSPOT.COM

erin m. said...

I would love for you to do a recipe blog! I am always on the lookout for new ones.

Anonymous said...

i would love to read more about your recipes!!! but maybe it could be a feature on your regular blog and you could have a special link to it? i just know i personally would get stressed out trying to maintain two separate blogs...

either way i look forward to it!!
i love your new header, too!

:)

Unknown said...

thanks you guys! and thanks for the suggestions :)

I think I'm gonna do it, but I'm just trying to figure out a title/name :)

grey rose (they/them) said...

meep! i can't wait for this!
food network will be calling you before long! ;)