Thursday, October 27, 2011

Market203

I've really been wanting to feature this Etsy shop for a while now, but my greediness held me back. I finally decided that it just isn't fair to not let everyone know about how fantastic this shop is.


Not only is Cassie of The Veda House a wonderful blogger, has irresistible vintage items in her Etsy shop, is a photographer I admire and has a keen eye and taste for modern, clean, minimalist decor, but she is such a sweet, dear person on top of it all.

I highly encourage you to follow her blog, check out her shop and make sure that when the holidays begin to quickly approach and you need a gift for the vintage lover on your list (a.k.a. me!), purchase from Cassie. I myself have purchased from her shop before and I've got nothing but praise to deliver. Not only did I receive my item at lightning speed, but she continued to keep in contact with me throughout the entire process. She is stellar and so is her blog & shop. Oh, and did I mention that all of the items in her shop are ridiculously reasonably priced? Yeah, I know. It doesn't get better than that.

I honestly love every single thing in her shop and I wish I could buy them all, but since I want you to check it out for yourself, I'll just show you a few of my favorite items and pray selfishly that they aren't all snatched by the time I'm ready for my next purchase.

Enjoy!

{Historical Cigar Box - Chromolithographed}

{Mid Century Flower Pattern Biscuit Tin}

{Set of Vintage Blue Film Reel Canisters} 

{Vintage Silver Ribbed Thermos} 

{Vintage Decorative Tin with Floral Pattern}

{Industrial Stacking 2 Drawer}

{Vintage Glass Measuring Cup Pitcher} 

{Vintage Sewing Drawer}

{Mid-Century Industrial Cone Table Lamp - Stonco Lighting Inc}

Can you tell that I have a thing for tins??
What Etsy shop are you in love with?

5 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

OH i love the pitcher, sewing drawer and the tins. every thing. i love everything.

The Veda House said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little shop. Look for a bunch of new items in the next couple weeks....New items are taking over my bedroom as we speak!

Mary LeMonnier said...

super fun stuff!! Thanks for sharing!

Caitlin said...

I love Cassie's blog and her shop! <3

Anonymous said...

Stop it.