Tuesday, October 4, 2011

tunes tuesday


Azure Ray

This week's tunes tuesday installment features one of my favorite bands, Azure Ray. I woke up this morning and heard the rain outside my window and immediately wanted to listen to Azure Ray. 

Maria Taylor and Orenda Fink create such a pretty balance of electronic beats and soft instruments and they're voices together are so dreamy and angelic. The lyrics tend to be mournful and powerful, but very relatable. I definitely always listen to them when I'm in a creative and peaceful mood. 

I hope you enjoy.









5 comments:

The Veda House said...

I really love this album. So many great songs.

mandyface said...

This music is so beautiful! It reminds me of rainy days and You've Got Mail for some reason lol and I like it! Thanks for the introduction!

Unknown said...

Beautiful songs. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Love this! Thanks so much for sharing. I just found your blog- so glad I did. I was needing some new music. : )

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you all love azure ray. aren't they so dreamy??