Monday, January 9, 2012

Dub Dub Weigh In


{Week Eight}

+ 1 lb
Change since week one: - 5.2 lbs
Change since 2006: - 35.2 lbs


So I gained one pound this week... and I'm totally okay with it.

I had a stressful week and I didn't really track much, so I expected a gain. I think sometimes we need to just allow ourselves a break when things get crazy, but the important thing to do is get right back on track, and that's exactly what I'm doing this week.

My goal for this week is really simple: track every BLT (bite lick taste).

This is my "eh, whatevs" face.

Wish me luck with my tracking this week!

3 comments:

.dear.jenny. said...

so you drank more water, or you enjoyed a snack...no worries! get it, gurl! :)

Caitlin said...

Good luck with tracking! And you are gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

thanks ladies!! <3
xoxo