Thursday, February 9, 2012

encourage

i realize that i've been quite silent here lately. yes, i've shared my outfits, my favorite films and music, but i've been silent.
i have so much to say that saying it in little blurbs here and there seems ridiculous.
i suppose what i can say now, as my eyes are drooping and my clean sheets are calling my name is that i've been going through quite a journey lately. i'm making discoveries left and right. i'm taking chances. i'm giving honesty a bigger chance and learning to face my greatest fears head on with conviction and gumption.

to put it lightly, i've been doing a lot of soul searching.
in the past couple of weeks i've come across these two posts that have really touched my heart and made me say out loud, "AMEN SISTER."

read Rachel's open door policy and brenda's fight or flight.

these women took the words right from my lips.
thank you for the encouragement, ladies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrea,
I thoroughly enjoy reading all of your blogs. I am looking forward to reading your blogs that will dive deeper into the seasons you're experiencing.

& I am glad that my blog entry could connect with you. When I write, that is my hope; that God can use me as a vessel to reach even just one person.

xoxo
Brenda

Unknown said...

I read this article this morning, and it really encouraged me. I thought it might encourage you as well <3
http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/dont-give-up