Monday, February 13, 2012

today's the day

i'm facing my greatest fears head on.

i feel like i'm gonna throw up.
i know He is with me. i know it will all work out according to His plan...

but my palms are starting to sweat, my heart is beginning to pound, and these butterflies are beginning to rage.

if you pray, keep me in your prayers around 1pm today and if you really wanna help me out, keep praying here and there until about 7pm. or just pray right now. that'd be awesome. i really need it.

xoxo!

"say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?'"
Hebrews 13:6

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear."
1 John 4:18

"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

You WILL do it!

Proud of you.

Megane said...

Praying!! <3

Kacie said...

woo hoo!! go Andrea go!! <3

Unknown said...

THANK YOU my friends!
i love you all <3
xoxo

amy_green2 said...

Praying praying praying!!!

TheLovelyHunter said...

praying for you!

BronsonBloopers said...

Praying for you <3

http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

grey rose (they/them) said...

late to the prayer party, but jesus never is!
praying now that you get sweet rest tonight:) xoxo

Unknown said...

hope all goes well! we're with you girl!

Unknown said...

thank you all SO MUCH for the prayers! the audition went wonderfully! i'm very happy with how it turned out. obviously, there were tiny things here or there i would do differently, but when you're in the moment, things change sometimes!

anyway, i hear back today whether i get a callback or not. i'm really hoping i do, but i know that if i don't God has something better planned for me. we'll just have to wait and see what that is!