Thursday, February 2, 2012

featured at the flowerchild dwelling

Good morning!

I have exciting news. Kelly Ann over at The Flowerchild Dwelling asked me to be a guest blogger and my post is up today! I was so thrilled when Kelly Ann asked me to participate since she is one of my favorite bloggers. Her blog is so beautiful, inspiring and creative, just like Kelly Ann herself. Some of the other guest posts are by a few of my other favorite bloggers as well, so you should definitely take a look see.

If you haven't checked out her blog, you should do so now and follow. I promise you won't regret it. And please take a peek at my post here. I would love the support!




And if you're visiting my blog for the first time, thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely Thursday.
xoxo,
Andrea

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi Andrea! I just found your blog through your guest post. Love what I'm reading <3

www.looselips-sinkships.com

Unknown said...

love your blog, too!!
thanks for stopping by :)

monster cakes said...

I found you via Kelly's blog, and I'm so glad I did! You are beautiful, delightful, and I can't wait to read more posts. New follower here. : )