Wednesday, February 1, 2012

yesterday

was fantastic.
thank you all for the beautiful birthday wishes. i felt so loved!

David and I went to Open Sesame on 2nd St. in Long Beach for dinner. I had never been there, but I had been wanting to for a really long time and lemme just tell ya: oh so good.

Then we took a little walk up and down the street and stopped for the most delicious ice cream ever. Oh boy, if you live in or near Long Beach you're in for a treat. Go to 2nd St. immediately and taste the glory that is Paradis. I got a scoop of the toasted hazelnut and a scoop of the marshmallow. I am a marshmallow freak. I love them. I have to be honest and say that eating that marshmallow ice cream was better than eating an actual marshmallow. I kid you not. I was telling David how I want to buy a gallon pint of it, bring it home and drizzle nutella and crushed graham crackers over it to make s'mores ice cream!!!!! 
Yes, I needed to add those 5 exclamation points.

Go now.

No comments: