Tuesday, February 4, 2014

surprise



you know how i told you that David had something planned for me on saturday night for my birthday? well he and my family and close friends surprised me with a birthday party at The Factory in Long Beach. i was completely shocked and overwhelmed with love and honored that so many people were there for me. it was such an incredible night. this birthday has definitely been my best yet. i was so surprised to receive not only the presence of all of those amazing people, but they brought fantastic presents as well! my store manager even made me that gorgeous bouquet and a dear friend gave me those beautiful orchids. i'm such a lucky gal. 

thank you to everyone who came to celebrate my 30th year on this earth. it truly is a humbling and fantastic feeling to know you all care.

No comments: