Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Engagement Revisited and Revamped

Last night I just wanted to relax and not look at anymore wedding blogs (or any blogs for that matter), but I was pretty bored and decided to let my current read continue to collect some more dust and instead I just played around with the images in my iPhoto, changing up the colors and blurring edges and what not, looking for that old timey feel. I used our engagement photos as guinea pigs. 

Countless thanks to Aaron and Amy (formerly AHS Photography) for gracing us with their immense talent, doing what they do best and making us look like models (an enormous feat)!

And, well, here are just a handful of the many I tinkered with:









2 comments:

Jayne said...

I've said it before, and I will say it again:

Your engagement photos are RIDICULOUS. You two look like a beautiful print ad.

Rachel DeSimone said...

Andrea, you've always been super duper photogenic and these engagement photos are no exception. You both look lovely.

xo, Rachel