Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Taking Flight

So I am here at John Wayne airport waiting for a flight to Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. I am meeting up with my mom and David who are on a business trip. Jeff is there, too. I don't exactly know why I agreed to come along other than I love to travel, I hate being away from Dave for too long, and my mom bribed me with first class seats there an back.

The plane just arrived and we're suppossed to start boarding in 10 minutes, so I hope there are no delays. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I actually love to fly. I've been flying since I was just a lil babeh. Aviation is pretty much in my blood. My grandparents founded an aircraft company over 50 years ago and my mom has been the CEO since their deaths in 2003. Dave works for the company and he loves aviation as well. I especially love flying alone. I don't exactly know why, but it's just so much fun for me. I'm a pretty introverted person and I really enjoy solitude, so doing things on my own comes pretty naturally to me.

Flying alone is particularly fun when going first class. Well, at least I'm assuming so. I've flown first class twice before and it's pretty awesome so I'm really excited for this flight. I just hope I'm not seating next to jerks or weirdos, haha.

I think we're going to board soonso I'd better be off. I'll let you know how Texas is!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

First Class! Faaaaancy! Haha. i've always wanted to fly FC.

Have fun! Be safe!

Kacie said...

i LOVE flying.
i had to fly a lot when i was younger by myself because my dad lives in Reno, or visiting family in Lake Alminore... flying is perfect.
i even like turbulence.

be safe!! (i mean, i know you can't "fly safe" cause you're not flying, but when you get to texas, be safe!!)