Monday, December 20, 2010

home for a gnome




Last night the hubs and I made a gingerbread house. Well, I made it and he just watched/took photos.


I have never made a gingerbread house before and I have ALWAYS wanted to. Uuuumm, no one told me how difficult they are. I was like, "Seriously? I worked kind of hard and even used my own pastry bag & tips and it STILL looks this crappy?"


Oh well. Maybe next year it will be better... I hope. It was also technically not a gingerbread house. It was made out of chocolate, not gingerbread, and the decorations were all peppermint. As much as I LOOOOOVE peppermint, I was pretty bummed that all we could find was a not-so-traditional house that wasn't already pre-assembled.


Whateves. It turned out kinda cute and it's about as close as I'll ever get to having a gnome in my front yard since David loathes gnomes.



 Bogie is such a little investigator


 my lil helper <3







Post a Comment