Monday, January 10, 2011

honeymoon preview photos

Soooooo, my birthday is coming up. I haven't counted, but it's about 3 weeks, no, two weeks from now. Whatever, it's on the 31st, you do the math.

And because my mom is amazing, she gave me an early gift (because I couldn't wait and all I had to do was download it onto my Mac). I now (finally) have in my possession Lr3.

I've been spending more time than I'd like to admit editing photos David took with his camera from our honeymoon and just to give you all a little taste of the glory that is Europe...

Enjoy a sneak peek at what I've been drooling over for the last 36 hours.


{Ashford Castle, County Mayo, Ireland}

{Cobh, Ireland}

{Kenmare, Ireland}

{Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, Ireland}

{Paris, France}





{Capri, Italy}

{Sorrento, Italy}


more to come after some "rainy days"...
Post a Comment