Monday, January 10, 2011

honeymoon preview photos

Soooooo, my birthday is coming up. I haven't counted, but it's about 3 weeks, no, two weeks from now. Whatever, it's on the 31st, you do the math.

And because my mom is amazing, she gave me an early gift (because I couldn't wait and all I had to do was download it onto my Mac). I now (finally) have in my possession Lr3.

I've been spending more time than I'd like to admit editing photos David took with his camera from our honeymoon and just to give you all a little taste of the glory that is Europe...

Enjoy a sneak peek at what I've been drooling over for the last 36 hours.


{Ashford Castle, County Mayo, Ireland}

{Cobh, Ireland}

{Kenmare, Ireland}

{Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, Ireland}

{Paris, France}





{Capri, Italy}

{Sorrento, Italy}


more to come after some "rainy days"...

10 comments:

erin m. said...

These photos are so awesome, Andrea!

Kasey Lynne said...

beautiful!!!!

Diana Smith said...

WOW what a dream honeymoon! Thats like a once in a lifetime opportunity! I bet you had soooo much fun!

Jayne said...

So gorgeous! They're like stills from movie sets! I hope I get the opportunity to take a trip like that someday!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much ladies!! You all are awesome.

And yes, the trip was incredible. I've been to Europe a few times before, but there's nothing quite like going with your hubs/best friend. Awesome!

Court: If you ever get the opportunity (most likely once your kids are grown) TAKE IT! <3

Sam W. said...

what an amazing trip!! the photos look incredible.

Kacie said...

my eyes are as big as silver dollars!
oh my heck!

if TA and i ever want family pictures.. i'm calling you and Dave.

and when TA and i travel.. i'm calling you and Dave..

and when ....

you get the picture.

Unknown said...

Sam: Thanks so much! Yes, we had the time of our lives!

Kacie: You are hilarious! I would love to take photos of you guys if you ever wanted! (Dave loves photography, but isn't as hands on as I am, but I'm sure he would totally be down to do it).

I've actually thought several times over the years that I should start my own photography business or blog or something, as like a side thing or if my career plans never really panned out. I would just need to put serious time into learning more about digital photography and photoshop, I'm willing to learn though!

Courtney B said...

Gorgeous! Oh I'm so jealous! :) What an amazing honeymoon!
Just found your blog and it's so fun! You're adorable!

Unknown said...

Thanks Courtney! I'll be sure to make my way over to your blog :)