Sunday, February 20, 2011

i can't stop watching



I've definitely got some updates to talk about, but honestly, all I really wanna do at the moment is finish a little project I've got going and blaze on through some Dexter season four.


I will have to edit my weekend photos and discuss the awesomeness that was these past two days at another time, but for now I'll leave you with a little snippet of something that has been on my heart lately...

Matthew 21:22
"You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it."


I also wanted to thank everyone who responded positively to my post about friendship. It's really wonderful to know that there are others who understand where I'm coming from and what I was trying to convey. It's also comforting to know that I'm certainly not the only one who has struggled with friends. Thank you for all of the love and kind words you expressed to me, even those of you outside of this blog world :)

5 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Love the scripture you posted. I often get so busy in life where I forget to ask for help and think I can do it on my own!! Praying to our Heavenly Father is the first thing we should do everyday...going to try and remember to do that, thank you!


Love = http://www.keepcompany.com/detail.aspx?id=23

Unknown said...

Diana, I'm really happy that that verse was encouraging to you and a reminder of what we all should be practicing daily <3

Kasey Lynne said...

Dexter is THE bomb.
LOVE that show.

Unknown said...

Kasey: I know, RIGHT? SOOOO GOOOOOD.

Kacie said...

harrison!!!!