Saturday, April 2, 2011

Final Four Feast

Today I am going to a sports viewing party (I believe it's called Final Four. Basketball? Baseball? Anyone??) that I'm actually looking forward to.
We're going to Jeff & Lauren's house. I'm just making salad, but Lauren is making three (yes, three) homemade pizzas, peanut butter fritters and mini ice cream scoops dipped in sprinkles. Uuuuum, can you say delish?
Okay so I know I'm on a diet (perpetually, but for reals I'm on one currently), but I am really excited to grub. Plus Lauren and I worked out extra hard yesterday to take the calorie edge off just a bit.
Since I know it's going to be warm in their kitchen and since I know I'll have more than one slice of pizza, I dressed accordingly: stretchy pants and a very loose fitting top ready for a food baby (key words underlined).
I'll go back on my diet tomorrow (wink, wink).


I hope you all have a lovely Saturday! How are you spending it??

14 comments:

Liesl said...

Woo Hoo for stretchy pants and good food...oh yeah! :) Have fun watching the Final Four, I'm watching too, and enjoy all the yummy food...calories won't count because you are celebrating! ;)

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

The stretchy pants was a good choice, although I didn't eat nearly as much as I could have, I still grubbed, haha.

♥ CheChe said...

these days I always seem to have a food baby. I want a wardrobe full of nothing but stretchy pants and flowy tops. ha ha. I have been eating so many rich sweets with these bake sales its ridiculous. I'm glad you and the hubby are enjoying time with other couples and having fun!! Enjoy your youth together :)! tis a blessing huh?

♥cheche

p.s. Today I worked then went to a girlfriends house and watched DEAR JOHN and THE NOTEBOOK... All while laying on the couch and eating mexican food. Sounds amazzinnggg huh? hahaha

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Hope you had an amazing feast! sounds like it.

xMar

.dear.jenny. said...

haha! i get food babies too!!!

Mrs.Doezie said...

Hey Girl! I am a new reader. Just wanted to say hi and that I L-O-V-E your blog. You are just too cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Suuuuch a cute post :)

L said...

the pics in your header are so pretty!

Victoria said...

smart idea with the stretchy clothes! you gotta live a little once in awhile! =) excited to see your instagram photos, new photo friend! =)

Ashley Eliza said...

sounds like my kind of weekend :)
cute blog girl!
i'm your newest follower.

xoxo

Diana Smith said...

your shoes are HOT!! Love the color!

Mikelle Jade said...

Adorable SHOES!

Unknown said...

Cheche: I couldn't agree mooooore! I adore stretchy pants not only for possible food babies, but for the comfort factor. As soon as I get home, no matter what, I put on the stretchy pants.

Oh and mexican food and tear jerkers?? WONDERFUL DAY!

MarMar: <3

Jenny: they're so awesome/horrible, lol.

Mrs. Doezie: Why thank you dearie! <3

Jaymee: thanks love!

Lorena: you are a dollface. thank you!

Victoria: right back atchya girlie!

Ashley: Why thank you, sugar!!

Diana: you are awesome. that is all.

MJ: thanks!!!

Monique said...

Hey cute sandals I have the same ones. Hope you had a blast!