Monday, June 6, 2011

Dub Dub Weigh In

{Week Five}


-2.6 lbs
Change since week one: -5.6 lbs
Change since 2006: -35.6 lbs

I lost this week! I couldn't believe it. I mean, I know I keep saying this, but I just kept repeating in my head that I would be happy if I lost half a pound and then I step on the scale and the lady at the counter lit up and said, "You're down 2.6 this week! Great job!!" and I nearly asked her if she was kidding.

After last Sunday's food fest & another week of no exercise (thanks to my back still hurting) I was sure that this week was going to be another disappointment, but since I was diligent in tracking everything I ate the rest of the week, I guess it paid off!

Here's to hoping this week is a success as well!



 {Look at all those 5 lb stars!}

8 comments:

Kacie said...

congrats girl!!!!

Megane said...

wooo-hoo!! that's so awesome, congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!! Well done!
Love those pics...you're such a cutie!
By the way, everytime I read the words Dub Dub I start laughing ... I don't know why! xxx

Diana Smith said...

Wow you are awesome! Congrats!

grey rose (they/them) said...

first of all, you are adorable!
next, WAY TO GO, you CHAMPION!
sorry your back is misbehaving:(

xo

Caitlin said...

Congrats lady! :) <3

alaina said...

wow good on you! your obvious happiness in these photos made me smile :)

Unknown said...

thanks for all the encouragement guys! i really appreciate it <3