Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pinterest

Is anyone else as ridiculously obsessed with Pinterest as I am?

I was invited by my friend, Jaymee, about a month or so ago to join, but I didn't really get into it right away.

That is until this week and I have been hooked ever since. 
I can't stop. 
It's so addicting.

Pinterest
Pinterest
I love thee.

I probably shouldn't have started because I have been spending far too much time surfing the Pinterest web. It is, like, everything I love, categorized in neat little packages inspiring me to be better, create more, do more.

I already have 16 boards and they're filling up fast.

It was hard to choose only one photo from each board to post here, but I didn't want to bombard you all with Pinterest images, so here is a peek at what I'm into, obsessed with, or can't wait to create.

















If you have Pinterest, won't you come follow mine?
Post a Comment